Wednesday 23 May 2012

FAMILY DAY CELEBRATION AT MY SCHOOL

On 12th May 2012, our school celebrated Family Day with our parents and teacher. It wa held at school new building. That morning, we assembled and having aerobic session that held by Teacher Izy. My parent also join the aerobic.

After the aerobic, students was allowed to bring their parent to visit and play games at any department in the school. The activities that enjoyed me is the "poco-poco" dance that held by Teacher Izy, many students enjoyed the dance too. But the best part for me is when one of my exclassmate sang my favourite song ' Carta Hati by Najwa Latiff ' . That song was totally enjoyed me ans she sang that song over and over again :D

Our school family day celebration was ended at 1130 pm. I havent enjoyed that moment yet and hope there will be another great celebration.






No comments:

Post a Comment